- We’ve moved!
- Big Dreams, Small Steps
- Summer time, tennis and wellbeing
- “Build it and they will come….. and they did”
- Recovery, being part of the community and overcoming stigma
- Scottish Recovery Network: National Gathering
- Globetrotters update – 200 Million Steps and Still Going Strong!
- A strange and puzzling train encounter
- Inspiration and connections – Reflections on the Scottish Recovery Network Event
- What happens when you start a choir in a forensic psychiatric unit? - ow.ly/5eIE30gEIUm https://t.co/DaJRzItE7m 11 hours ago
- How well do women experience self-directed support? Read the briefing from our friends @ALLIANCEScot - ow.ly/fwoa30gEp6f 15 hours ago
- RT @craftivista: I'm collecting acts of self care for a tiny booklet. It'd be rad if you could participate and/or help spread the word! htt… 1 day ago
- @Mental_Elf Fantastic tune. Love both S7 and Hawtin/Plastikman! 1 day ago
- We misprinted one date of our Digital Skills Workshop. The upcoming dates are 21 Nov, 5 Dec, 12 Dec. Full details o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
This work by https://mindwavesnews.wordpress.com/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Do you know a charity that has just moved its Head Quarters from Birmingham to Paisley to recruit more volunteers?
It is Fibromyalgia Association UK; http://www.fmauk.org Involving yourself and contributing to Community Groups has benefits for mental wellbeing. A condition like this gets you down sometimes; being part of an association where you get peer support or can contribute as … Continue reading
Thanks to help from groups and individuals across Scotland, the Inverclyde Globetrotters are now only 83,700 miles from Earth on their way back from the Moon. They are hoping to land softly back in Greenock before the year is out. … Continue reading
From time to time, throughout life, I have kept a Diary. The sequential, day by day empty pages are filled up with plenty of observations and nonsense of all kinds, and sometimes self-analysis of my reactions to these ‘observations’. If … Continue reading
For a better understanding and visual experience of the difficult and sometimes bizarre World of brain injury, something that can happen to anyone at any stage in life, then Birds of Paradise Theatre Company’s “In an Alien Landscape” will be … Continue reading