- We’ve moved!
- Big Dreams, Small Steps
- Summer time, tennis and wellbeing
- “Build it and they will come….. and they did”
- Recovery, being part of the community and overcoming stigma
- Scottish Recovery Network: National Gathering
- Globetrotters update – 200 Million Steps and Still Going Strong!
- A strange and puzzling train encounter
- Inspiration and connections – Reflections on the Scottish Recovery Network Event
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
This work by https://mindwavesnews.wordpress.com/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Monthly Archives: January 2013
From the lofty heights at the top of the tower block I live in, I am blessed with a living room top-over view of a hill populated by houses of the town of Clydebank, and from my kitchen, a view … Continue reading
What is Shopmobility? A service you will find in most cities and large towns. They provide mobility by hiring out electric wheelchairs/mobility scooters to those with a need. Most users find it difficult to get about and do their shopping … Continue reading
A presentation in the local Gourock library in Inverclyde introduced me to this group for the first time. Their website is found at:- http://www.wasteawarelovefood.org.uk Their aim was to help me to reduce waste in as many ways as possible. One … Continue reading
In May 2012, Mind Waves Community Reporter David visited our weekly 5-a-side football project. As David reported at the time, the concept of the group is that people who have lived experience of mental health issues have the opportunity to … Continue reading