- We’ve moved!
- Big Dreams, Small Steps
- Summer time, tennis and wellbeing
- “Build it and they will come….. and they did”
- Recovery, being part of the community and overcoming stigma
- Scottish Recovery Network: National Gathering
- Globetrotters update – 200 Million Steps and Still Going Strong!
- A strange and puzzling train encounter
- Inspiration and connections – Reflections on the Scottish Recovery Network Event
- What happens when you start a choir in a forensic psychiatric unit? - ow.ly/5eIE30gEIUm https://t.co/DaJRzItE7m 11 hours ago
- How well do women experience self-directed support? Read the briefing from our friends @ALLIANCEScot - ow.ly/fwoa30gEp6f 15 hours ago
- RT @craftivista: I'm collecting acts of self care for a tiny booklet. It'd be rad if you could participate and/or help spread the word! htt… 1 day ago
- @Mental_Elf Fantastic tune. Love both S7 and Hawtin/Plastikman! 1 day ago
- We misprinted one date of our Digital Skills Workshop. The upcoming dates are 21 Nov, 5 Dec, 12 Dec. Full details o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
This work by https://mindwavesnews.wordpress.com/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Category Archives: Stories
Hello everyone – Mind Waves has a new blog site! To keep up with what we’re doing and our stories, please go to: http://www.mindwavesnews.com Thank you. Advertisements
How do people with mental health problems get support that works for them and helps them achieve what they want in their lives? Personalisation and Self-directed support are getting talked about more for people with mental health problems. Personalisation is … Continue reading
I’ve been asked to write a play for a women’s conference whose proceeds will go to a campaign against human trafficking, and it has to be around the theme of worth. For about four months I’ve been reading and researching. … Continue reading
SUMMER time is upon us and its time to serve your way into boosting your mental wellbeing. As soon as the sun starts to shine in Scotland there is a massive flux to the beaches, the jackets stay off and … Continue reading
On Monday 13 May, Shared Strengths organised and hosted its first event for individuals and family members who have lived experience of self harm and for staff who provide services. Over 80 people attended the event at the Albany Centre … Continue reading
90% of people who are in touch with a Mental Health Forum are in touch with an activity that helps keep them well. People who have a recovery plan are often more likely to be doing activities such as volunteering … Continue reading
On Monday 18th March 2013, SRN hosted their fifth national mental health recovery conference in Edinburgh’s Murrayfield Stadium. Around 300 delegates from Scotland and beyond came together for a packed programme of guest speakers, innovative presentations and ‘open space’ discussions; … Continue reading