- We’ve moved!
- Big Dreams, Small Steps
- Summer time, tennis and wellbeing
- “Build it and they will come….. and they did”
- Recovery, being part of the community and overcoming stigma
- Scottish Recovery Network: National Gathering
- Globetrotters update – 200 Million Steps and Still Going Strong!
- A strange and puzzling train encounter
- Inspiration and connections – Reflections on the Scottish Recovery Network Event
- There is still time to book tickets for our film review workshop in Glasgow tomorrow 10am-1pm. A movie critic from… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 hours ago
- @MumFullofDreams Thank you for the share Amy :) I hope you're well! 13 hours ago
- We all have mental health, so it’s okay to Start Talking about it. #PassTheBadge @seemescotland @abandonshipapparel… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Yep. https://t.co/fQ3mS5lVIu 2 days ago
- RT @mryahbut: Anyone? https://t.co/QFWwbj8K90 2 days ago
This work by https://mindwavesnews.wordpress.com/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Monthly Archives: August 2012
“If we could each bequeath one precious gift to posterity, I would choose a society in which there is genuine compassion for long-term sick and disabled people; where understanding is unostentatious and sincere; where needs come before means; where if … Continue reading
At this time of year many people are returning to work feeling the benefits of a summer holiday. From the time when paid holidays were introduced and extended to let ordinary workers enjoy a little time away, and seaside resorts … Continue reading
Kevin Gallagher shares his opinion of the recent Channel 4 documentary on the subject of mental health disclosure to potential employers and compares it with the soon-to-be released report on the subject from Employability Peer Support (EPS). Glasgow’s EPS is … Continue reading