- We’ve moved!
- Big Dreams, Small Steps
- Summer time, tennis and wellbeing
- “Build it and they will come….. and they did”
- Recovery, being part of the community and overcoming stigma
- Scottish Recovery Network: National Gathering
- Globetrotters update – 200 Million Steps and Still Going Strong!
- A strange and puzzling train encounter
- Inspiration and connections – Reflections on the Scottish Recovery Network Event
- Become like a bird, expand your wings. An inspirational post from our archives, originally posted January 2015 -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- This is interesting! Short exposure to bird song can boost mental wellbeing. ow.ly/U8uq30hRp5F (via @telegraphnews 11 hours ago
- Thank you to @aliharkness for the film review workshop yesterday, and thanks to the correspondents who came along.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- There is still time to book tickets for our film review workshop in Glasgow tomorrow 10am-1pm. A movie critic from… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- @MumFullofDreams Thank you for the share Amy :) I hope you're well! 2 days ago
This work by https://mindwavesnews.wordpress.com/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Engaging with people is good for our mental wellbeing. But sometimes it can be a bit strange. Night-time, I board an empty train carriage for home with a newspaper to read. Following behind is a lone woman who rather oddly … Continue reading
One of the many good things about the event run by Scottish Recovery Network was meeting people and hearing what they thought. We asked some people to send us their reflections to add to what we heard on the day. … Continue reading
We started out on a beautiful sunny day, from the very new Heart of Scotstoun Community Centre, at 11 am on Friday 5th August 2011 and come rain, shine, sleet, snow but not ice, we have been walking ever since. … Continue reading
Geoff Huggins spoke for Government at the SRN Conference to address the needs of Scotland’s mental health and wellbeing. He is the Head of the Mental Health team. He talked about how he believes in promoting well-being and preventing mental … Continue reading