- We’ve moved!
- Big Dreams, Small Steps
- Summer time, tennis and wellbeing
- “Build it and they will come….. and they did”
- Recovery, being part of the community and overcoming stigma
- Scottish Recovery Network: National Gathering
- Globetrotters update – 200 Million Steps and Still Going Strong!
- A strange and puzzling train encounter
- Inspiration and connections – Reflections on the Scottish Recovery Network Event
- Listen to an interview over on our website with musician Joe Djalani on #art & #recovery - ow.ly/YgyH30fkkVv https://t.co/7xJI95KurL 5 hours ago
- RT @ThirdForceNews: Actor Brian Cox backs charities' eye screening campaign okt.to/EuNQPA @DiabetesScot @RNIBScotland #eyeweek #y… 1 day ago
- RT @ramh_scotland: RAMH is organising, facilitating and promoting lots of events during the Mental Health Festival 2017. This year... https… 2 days ago
- The Scottish Mental Health Arts Festival (@MH_arts) is nearly here. Here are 7 picks from the 2017 programme -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Listen to 1st interview in a series with artists & organisers of @talking_gamh run Art of Recovery event -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
This work by https://mindwavesnews.wordpress.com/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Engaging with people is good for our mental wellbeing. But sometimes it can be a bit strange. Night-time, I board an empty train carriage for home with a newspaper to read. Following behind is a lone woman who rather oddly … Continue reading
One of the many good things about the event run by Scottish Recovery Network was meeting people and hearing what they thought. We asked some people to send us their reflections to add to what we heard on the day. … Continue reading
We started out on a beautiful sunny day, from the very new Heart of Scotstoun Community Centre, at 11 am on Friday 5th August 2011 and come rain, shine, sleet, snow but not ice, we have been walking ever since. … Continue reading
Geoff Huggins spoke for Government at the SRN Conference to address the needs of Scotland’s mental health and wellbeing. He is the Head of the Mental Health team. He talked about how he believes in promoting well-being and preventing mental … Continue reading