- We’ve moved!
- Big Dreams, Small Steps
- Summer time, tennis and wellbeing
- “Build it and they will come….. and they did”
- Recovery, being part of the community and overcoming stigma
- Scottish Recovery Network: National Gathering
- Globetrotters update – 200 Million Steps and Still Going Strong!
- A strange and puzzling train encounter
- Inspiration and connections – Reflections on the Scottish Recovery Network Event
- Listen to an interview over on our website with musician Joe Djalani on #art & #recovery - ow.ly/YgyH30fkkVv https://t.co/7xJI95KurL 5 hours ago
- RT @ThirdForceNews: Actor Brian Cox backs charities' eye screening campaign okt.to/EuNQPA @DiabetesScot @RNIBScotland #eyeweek #y… 1 day ago
- RT @ramh_scotland: RAMH is organising, facilitating and promoting lots of events during the Mental Health Festival 2017. This year... https… 2 days ago
- The Scottish Mental Health Arts Festival (@MH_arts) is nearly here. Here are 7 picks from the 2017 programme -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Listen to 1st interview in a series with artists & organisers of @talking_gamh run Art of Recovery event -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
This work by https://mindwavesnews.wordpress.com/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Theatre Nemo has just published an impressive collection of comic book art from inmates of Barlinnie Prison dealing directly with their mental health and addiction experiences. ‘O’er The Wall’ is available free direct from Theatre Nemo. The messages are honestly … Continue reading
Recently Mind Waves had a chat with Maura McSorley, Social Enterprises Director with UnityEnterprise, at the Spoon Cafe in Glasgow’s Trongate. We plan to cover Unity’s work in more depth in a future article but Maura gave us a quick … Continue reading
The nomination for Technology 4 Good award is a success in itself. 9 months after going live, we have managed to gain unforeseen recognition. Each and every person connected to the project deserves a big pat in the back for … Continue reading
We are all really excited about the news that we are nominated for a Technology 4 Good Award! Along with Brighton Free Radio and Harringay Online, Mind Waves is a finalist in the Community News Award category. There are many … Continue reading
Professor Tom McMillan, part of the team that trains psychologists at the University of Glasgow, has some surprises to reveal if you ask him about acquired brain injury (ABI). Mind Waves attended an ABI Seminar at Ceartas Advocacy’s headquarters in … Continue reading