- We’ve moved!
- Big Dreams, Small Steps
- Summer time, tennis and wellbeing
- “Build it and they will come….. and they did”
- Recovery, being part of the community and overcoming stigma
- Scottish Recovery Network: National Gathering
- Globetrotters update – 200 Million Steps and Still Going Strong!
- A strange and puzzling train encounter
- Inspiration and connections – Reflections on the Scottish Recovery Network Event
- Become like a bird, expand your wings. An inspirational post from our archives, originally posted January 2015 -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- This is interesting! Short exposure to bird song can boost mental wellbeing. ow.ly/U8uq30hRp5F (via @telegraphnews 11 hours ago
- Thank you to @aliharkness for the film review workshop yesterday, and thanks to the correspondents who came along.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- There is still time to book tickets for our film review workshop in Glasgow tomorrow 10am-1pm. A movie critic from… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- @MumFullofDreams Thank you for the share Amy :) I hope you're well! 2 days ago
This work by https://mindwavesnews.wordpress.com/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Theatre Nemo has just published an impressive collection of comic book art from inmates of Barlinnie Prison dealing directly with their mental health and addiction experiences. ‘O’er The Wall’ is available free direct from Theatre Nemo. The messages are honestly … Continue reading
Recently Mind Waves had a chat with Maura McSorley, Social Enterprises Director with UnityEnterprise, at the Spoon Cafe in Glasgow’s Trongate. We plan to cover Unity’s work in more depth in a future article but Maura gave us a quick … Continue reading
The nomination for Technology 4 Good award is a success in itself. 9 months after going live, we have managed to gain unforeseen recognition. Each and every person connected to the project deserves a big pat in the back for … Continue reading
We are all really excited about the news that we are nominated for a Technology 4 Good Award! Along with Brighton Free Radio and Harringay Online, Mind Waves is a finalist in the Community News Award category. There are many … Continue reading
Professor Tom McMillan, part of the team that trains psychologists at the University of Glasgow, has some surprises to reveal if you ask him about acquired brain injury (ABI). Mind Waves attended an ABI Seminar at Ceartas Advocacy’s headquarters in … Continue reading