- We’ve moved!
- Big Dreams, Small Steps
- Summer time, tennis and wellbeing
- “Build it and they will come….. and they did”
- Recovery, being part of the community and overcoming stigma
- Scottish Recovery Network: National Gathering
- Globetrotters update – 200 Million Steps and Still Going Strong!
- A strange and puzzling train encounter
- Inspiration and connections – Reflections on the Scottish Recovery Network Event
- RT @rcpsych: If you are unsettled by media coverage on #antidepressants, discuss concerns with your doctor and decide together whether to c… 2 days ago
- RT @EuansGuide: Tell us what's good (or bad) about accessible toilets in our summer questionnaire 👉 euansguide.com/news/take-our-… https://t.co/4Z… 2 days ago
- Which of these pictures helps you relax? Take 5 mins to let @ProjectSoothe know twitter.com/ProjectSoothe/… 2 days ago
- Pop-up peer support: would you tell your problems to a total stranger in public? mindwavesnews.com/pop-up-peer-th… 1 week ago
- RT @SaraPezResist: #RIPChesterBennington Your beautiful voice will be missed. Your music helped save my life 😢 #SuicideAwareness https://t… 1 week ago
This work by https://mindwavesnews.wordpress.com/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Monthly Archives: December 2012
This approaching Christmas I went round my estate and took some seasonal photos of the light displays on people’s homes. I enjoyed the walk in the freezing weather. I asked a neighbour why he put up the light on his … Continue reading
I started bowling three years ago, lawn bowls that is, not to be confused with indoor bowls or indeed carpet bowls …who would have thought there were so many different types and I haven’t even mentioned crown bowls! When I … Continue reading
At this time of year, do you ask yourself how do I survive Christmas? Or have you already got a ‘Mental Health 5 a Day’ to see you through? Everyone feels the pressure, whether it’s finding enough presents or keeping … Continue reading