- We’ve moved!
- Big Dreams, Small Steps
- Summer time, tennis and wellbeing
- “Build it and they will come….. and they did”
- Recovery, being part of the community and overcoming stigma
- Scottish Recovery Network: National Gathering
- Globetrotters update – 200 Million Steps and Still Going Strong!
- A strange and puzzling train encounter
- Inspiration and connections – Reflections on the Scottish Recovery Network Event
- Become like a bird, expand your wings. An inspirational post from our archives, originally posted January 2015 -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- This is interesting! Short exposure to bird song can boost mental wellbeing. ow.ly/U8uq30hRp5F (via @telegraphnews 11 hours ago
- Thank you to @aliharkness for the film review workshop yesterday, and thanks to the correspondents who came along.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- There is still time to book tickets for our film review workshop in Glasgow tomorrow 10am-1pm. A movie critic from… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- @MumFullofDreams Thank you for the share Amy :) I hope you're well! 2 days ago
This work by https://mindwavesnews.wordpress.com/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Monthly Archives: December 2012
This approaching Christmas I went round my estate and took some seasonal photos of the light displays on people’s homes. I enjoyed the walk in the freezing weather. I asked a neighbour why he put up the light on his … Continue reading
I started bowling three years ago, lawn bowls that is, not to be confused with indoor bowls or indeed carpet bowls …who would have thought there were so many different types and I haven’t even mentioned crown bowls! When I … Continue reading
At this time of year, do you ask yourself how do I survive Christmas? Or have you already got a ‘Mental Health 5 a Day’ to see you through? Everyone feels the pressure, whether it’s finding enough presents or keeping … Continue reading