- We’ve moved!
- Big Dreams, Small Steps
- Summer time, tennis and wellbeing
- “Build it and they will come….. and they did”
- Recovery, being part of the community and overcoming stigma
- Scottish Recovery Network: National Gathering
- Globetrotters update – 200 Million Steps and Still Going Strong!
- A strange and puzzling train encounter
- Inspiration and connections – Reflections on the Scottish Recovery Network Event
- What happens when you start a choir in a forensic psychiatric unit? - ow.ly/5eIE30gEIUm https://t.co/DaJRzItE7m 11 hours ago
- How well do women experience self-directed support? Read the briefing from our friends @ALLIANCEScot - ow.ly/fwoa30gEp6f 15 hours ago
- RT @craftivista: I'm collecting acts of self care for a tiny booklet. It'd be rad if you could participate and/or help spread the word! htt… 1 day ago
- @Mental_Elf Fantastic tune. Love both S7 and Hawtin/Plastikman! 1 day ago
- We misprinted one date of our Digital Skills Workshop. The upcoming dates are 21 Nov, 5 Dec, 12 Dec. Full details o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
This work by https://mindwavesnews.wordpress.com/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Monthly Archives: December 2012
This approaching Christmas I went round my estate and took some seasonal photos of the light displays on people’s homes. I enjoyed the walk in the freezing weather. I asked a neighbour why he put up the light on his … Continue reading
I started bowling three years ago, lawn bowls that is, not to be confused with indoor bowls or indeed carpet bowls …who would have thought there were so many different types and I haven’t even mentioned crown bowls! When I … Continue reading
At this time of year, do you ask yourself how do I survive Christmas? Or have you already got a ‘Mental Health 5 a Day’ to see you through? Everyone feels the pressure, whether it’s finding enough presents or keeping … Continue reading