- We’ve moved!
- Big Dreams, Small Steps
- Summer time, tennis and wellbeing
- “Build it and they will come….. and they did”
- Recovery, being part of the community and overcoming stigma
- Scottish Recovery Network: National Gathering
- Globetrotters update – 200 Million Steps and Still Going Strong!
- A strange and puzzling train encounter
- Inspiration and connections – Reflections on the Scottish Recovery Network Event
- Become like a bird, expand your wings. An inspirational post from our archives, originally posted January 2015 -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- This is interesting! Short exposure to bird song can boost mental wellbeing. ow.ly/U8uq30hRp5F (via @telegraphnews 11 hours ago
- Thank you to @aliharkness for the film review workshop yesterday, and thanks to the correspondents who came along.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- There is still time to book tickets for our film review workshop in Glasgow tomorrow 10am-1pm. A movie critic from… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- @MumFullofDreams Thank you for the share Amy :) I hope you're well! 2 days ago
This work by https://mindwavesnews.wordpress.com/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Monthly Archives: October 2012
We like learning about what other people are doing. One of the many great things about being a finalist in the Technology 4 Good ‘Community News’ Award and going to the awards ceremony in London was that we got a … Continue reading
A group of people from Inverclyde have walked to the moon and now they are walking home. Inverclyde Globetrotters is a group of people who come to a weekly fitness class as part of their recovery from major health problems. … Continue reading
Getting our thoughts down on paper, expressing our feelings – all good things for our mental health. Sharing our stories with others is a big step. Going into print another step again. Burleigh Street Writers in Govan have just published … Continue reading
The Scottish Mental Health, Arts and Film Festival is in full swing. Now in its 6th year, it is a diverse event encompassing music, film, visual art, dance, literature and theatre! There are an enormous range of different groups and … Continue reading
The Really Terrible Orchestra is coming to the City Halls in Glasgow on Saturday 13th October as the first – and only – gig in this year’s world tour. The RTO brings together people who love playing music and wanted … Continue reading
One of the projects which was featured in our event at Global Social Media Week was the Community Assets Mapping project form East Dunbartonshire. Our event was titled ‘Making Waves – Social Media, Empowerment and Wellbeing’. This project brings together … Continue reading