- We’ve moved!
- Big Dreams, Small Steps
- Summer time, tennis and wellbeing
- “Build it and they will come….. and they did”
- Recovery, being part of the community and overcoming stigma
- Scottish Recovery Network: National Gathering
- Globetrotters update – 200 Million Steps and Still Going Strong!
- A strange and puzzling train encounter
- Inspiration and connections – Reflections on the Scottish Recovery Network Event
- Listen to an interview over on our website with musician Joe Djalani on #art & #recovery - ow.ly/YgyH30fkkVv https://t.co/7xJI95KurL 5 hours ago
- RT @ThirdForceNews: Actor Brian Cox backs charities' eye screening campaign okt.to/EuNQPA @DiabetesScot @RNIBScotland #eyeweek #y… 1 day ago
- RT @ramh_scotland: RAMH is organising, facilitating and promoting lots of events during the Mental Health Festival 2017. This year... https… 2 days ago
- The Scottish Mental Health Arts Festival (@MH_arts) is nearly here. Here are 7 picks from the 2017 programme -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Listen to 1st interview in a series with artists & organisers of @talking_gamh run Art of Recovery event -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
This work by https://mindwavesnews.wordpress.com/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Monthly Archives: October 2012
We like learning about what other people are doing. One of the many great things about being a finalist in the Technology 4 Good ‘Community News’ Award and going to the awards ceremony in London was that we got a … Continue reading
A group of people from Inverclyde have walked to the moon and now they are walking home. Inverclyde Globetrotters is a group of people who come to a weekly fitness class as part of their recovery from major health problems. … Continue reading
Getting our thoughts down on paper, expressing our feelings – all good things for our mental health. Sharing our stories with others is a big step. Going into print another step again. Burleigh Street Writers in Govan have just published … Continue reading
The Scottish Mental Health, Arts and Film Festival is in full swing. Now in its 6th year, it is a diverse event encompassing music, film, visual art, dance, literature and theatre! There are an enormous range of different groups and … Continue reading
The Really Terrible Orchestra is coming to the City Halls in Glasgow on Saturday 13th October as the first – and only – gig in this year’s world tour. The RTO brings together people who love playing music and wanted … Continue reading
One of the projects which was featured in our event at Global Social Media Week was the Community Assets Mapping project form East Dunbartonshire. Our event was titled ‘Making Waves – Social Media, Empowerment and Wellbeing’. This project brings together … Continue reading