- We’ve moved!
- Big Dreams, Small Steps
- Summer time, tennis and wellbeing
- “Build it and they will come….. and they did”
- Recovery, being part of the community and overcoming stigma
- Scottish Recovery Network: National Gathering
- Globetrotters update – 200 Million Steps and Still Going Strong!
- A strange and puzzling train encounter
- Inspiration and connections – Reflections on the Scottish Recovery Network Event
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
This work by https://mindwavesnews.wordpress.com/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Monthly Archives: May 2012
For me being a Community Reporter is about saying goodbye to my comfort zone – but in a good way. I’ve always been a slow writer, almost dyslexic, to an extent that early reports labeled me below average intelligence. It … Continue reading
Head injuries and mental illness are often inextricably linked. For some, dealing with a brain injury can not just be physically debilitating but also mentally challenging. This is something that Headway has recognised and they hope to provide the required … Continue reading
The Roots to Recovery project, which is facilitated by Glasgow Association for Mental Health (GAMH), invites you to a Summer Garden Festival at Bellahouston Demonstration Garden. The festival is on 14 June and starts at 12pm. It should be a … Continue reading
Community Reporter, Kevin Gallagher tries his best to avoid using any obvious puns; Sherlock Holmes, Aristotle, Sir Edmund Hillary, Maria von Trapp, Ronnie Corbett and Scarlett Johansson – what’s the connection? They are or were all beekeepers. Bee Mastery has … Continue reading