- We’ve moved!
- Big Dreams, Small Steps
- Summer time, tennis and wellbeing
- “Build it and they will come….. and they did”
- Recovery, being part of the community and overcoming stigma
- Scottish Recovery Network: National Gathering
- Globetrotters update – 200 Million Steps and Still Going Strong!
- A strange and puzzling train encounter
- Inspiration and connections – Reflections on the Scottish Recovery Network Event
- Become like a bird, expand your wings. An inspirational post from our archives, originally posted January 2015 -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- This is interesting! Short exposure to bird song can boost mental wellbeing. ow.ly/U8uq30hRp5F (via @telegraphnews 11 hours ago
- Thank you to @aliharkness for the film review workshop yesterday, and thanks to the correspondents who came along.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- There is still time to book tickets for our film review workshop in Glasgow tomorrow 10am-1pm. A movie critic from… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- @MumFullofDreams Thank you for the share Amy :) I hope you're well! 2 days ago
This work by https://mindwavesnews.wordpress.com/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Many people who have a mental health problem find it difficult or distressing to deal with certain aspects of their lives, like dealing with bureaucracy, when they are acutely unwell. In those situations, it is often a good idea to … Continue reading
Community Reporter Kevin Gallagher was asked the following question recently – How do you avoid talking politics in relation to the state of funding for long-term care? Especially as it has such an effect on all aspects of life for … Continue reading
The stigma attached to those who suffer Mental Health problems is unquestionable. But now we see new initiatives that are trying to eradicate such an attachment. It comes from an unlikely source and for many a popular one too. Football, … Continue reading
When I was given the opportunity to work with the Mindwaves project I was very excited about the prospect. Not only did I consider it work that I believed in but I also appreciated the experience it would give me. … Continue reading