- We’ve moved!
- Big Dreams, Small Steps
- Summer time, tennis and wellbeing
- “Build it and they will come….. and they did”
- Recovery, being part of the community and overcoming stigma
- Scottish Recovery Network: National Gathering
- Globetrotters update – 200 Million Steps and Still Going Strong!
- A strange and puzzling train encounter
- Inspiration and connections – Reflections on the Scottish Recovery Network Event
- What happens when you start a choir in a forensic psychiatric unit? - ow.ly/5eIE30gEIUm https://t.co/DaJRzItE7m 11 hours ago
- How well do women experience self-directed support? Read the briefing from our friends @ALLIANCEScot - ow.ly/fwoa30gEp6f 15 hours ago
- RT @craftivista: I'm collecting acts of self care for a tiny booklet. It'd be rad if you could participate and/or help spread the word! htt… 1 day ago
- @Mental_Elf Fantastic tune. Love both S7 and Hawtin/Plastikman! 1 day ago
- We misprinted one date of our Digital Skills Workshop. The upcoming dates are 21 Nov, 5 Dec, 12 Dec. Full details o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
This work by https://mindwavesnews.wordpress.com/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Monthly Archives: November 2012
We had booked our tickets for the Track Cycling World Cup in Glasgow weeks ago, but now, at last the day had come. We arrived at the brand new Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome early, at least an hour before the … Continue reading
A few weeks ago we had a piece about the Inverclyde Globetrotters, who have turned real walks into virtual walks which take them all over – and beyond – the world. Here are some photographs of people who love going … Continue reading
My plans for the weekend had fallen through and I was facing a long empty weekend on my own. I knew that I had things to do in the flat but I had really been looking forward to the company. … Continue reading
Dealing with brain injury in Scotland is such a massively complicated subject it’s impossible to know where to start. Thankfully BIEN – the Brain Injuries Experience Network, have attempted to make a start with their DVD entitled ‘Getting Your Head … Continue reading