- We’ve moved!
- Big Dreams, Small Steps
- Summer time, tennis and wellbeing
- “Build it and they will come….. and they did”
- Recovery, being part of the community and overcoming stigma
- Scottish Recovery Network: National Gathering
- Globetrotters update – 200 Million Steps and Still Going Strong!
- A strange and puzzling train encounter
- Inspiration and connections – Reflections on the Scottish Recovery Network Event
- There is still time to book tickets for our film review workshop in Glasgow tomorrow 10am-1pm. A movie critic from… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 hours ago
- @MumFullofDreams Thank you for the share Amy :) I hope you're well! 13 hours ago
- We all have mental health, so it’s okay to Start Talking about it. #PassTheBadge @seemescotland @abandonshipapparel… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Yep. https://t.co/fQ3mS5lVIu 2 days ago
- RT @mryahbut: Anyone? https://t.co/QFWwbj8K90 2 days ago
This work by https://mindwavesnews.wordpress.com/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Monthly Archives: November 2012
We had booked our tickets for the Track Cycling World Cup in Glasgow weeks ago, but now, at last the day had come. We arrived at the brand new Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome early, at least an hour before the … Continue reading
A few weeks ago we had a piece about the Inverclyde Globetrotters, who have turned real walks into virtual walks which take them all over – and beyond – the world. Here are some photographs of people who love going … Continue reading
My plans for the weekend had fallen through and I was facing a long empty weekend on my own. I knew that I had things to do in the flat but I had really been looking forward to the company. … Continue reading
Dealing with brain injury in Scotland is such a massively complicated subject it’s impossible to know where to start. Thankfully BIEN – the Brain Injuries Experience Network, have attempted to make a start with their DVD entitled ‘Getting Your Head … Continue reading