- We’ve moved!
- Big Dreams, Small Steps
- Summer time, tennis and wellbeing
- “Build it and they will come….. and they did”
- Recovery, being part of the community and overcoming stigma
- Scottish Recovery Network: National Gathering
- Globetrotters update – 200 Million Steps and Still Going Strong!
- A strange and puzzling train encounter
- Inspiration and connections – Reflections on the Scottish Recovery Network Event
- Become like a bird, expand your wings. An inspirational post from our archives, originally posted January 2015 -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- This is interesting! Short exposure to bird song can boost mental wellbeing. ow.ly/U8uq30hRp5F (via @telegraphnews 11 hours ago
- Thank you to @aliharkness for the film review workshop yesterday, and thanks to the correspondents who came along.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- There is still time to book tickets for our film review workshop in Glasgow tomorrow 10am-1pm. A movie critic from… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- @MumFullofDreams Thank you for the share Amy :) I hope you're well! 2 days ago
This work by https://mindwavesnews.wordpress.com/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: wellbeing
SUMMER time is upon us and its time to serve your way into boosting your mental wellbeing. As soon as the sun starts to shine in Scotland there is a massive flux to the beaches, the jackets stay off and … Continue reading
On Monday 18th March 2013, SRN hosted their fifth national mental health recovery conference in Edinburgh’s Murrayfield Stadium. Around 300 delegates from Scotland and beyond came together for a packed programme of guest speakers, innovative presentations and ‘open space’ discussions; … Continue reading
Total Steps Walked by Inverclyde Globetrotters 203,461,126 Total Miles Walked by Inverclyde Globetrotters 85,814 Miles to Go Till We Reach our 100,000 Mile Target 14,186 Miles to Go Till We’re Home from the Moon 66,455 Number of Likes … Continue reading
One of the many good things about the event run by Scottish Recovery Network was meeting people and hearing what they thought. We asked some people to send us their reflections to add to what we heard on the day. … Continue reading
We started out on a beautiful sunny day, from the very new Heart of Scotstoun Community Centre, at 11 am on Friday 5th August 2011 and come rain, shine, sleet, snow but not ice, we have been walking ever since. … Continue reading
A SENSE of community is a vital tool in helping to create and encourage mental health wellbeing. There are many projects throughout Scotland which encourage service users to engage with others and in doing so, keep informed about mental health … Continue reading