- We’ve moved!
- Big Dreams, Small Steps
- Summer time, tennis and wellbeing
- “Build it and they will come….. and they did”
- Recovery, being part of the community and overcoming stigma
- Scottish Recovery Network: National Gathering
- Globetrotters update – 200 Million Steps and Still Going Strong!
- A strange and puzzling train encounter
- Inspiration and connections – Reflections on the Scottish Recovery Network Event
- Listen to an interview over on our website with musician Joe Djalani on #art & #recovery - ow.ly/YgyH30fkkVv https://t.co/7xJI95KurL 5 hours ago
- RT @ThirdForceNews: Actor Brian Cox backs charities' eye screening campaign okt.to/EuNQPA @DiabetesScot @RNIBScotland #eyeweek #y… 1 day ago
- RT @ramh_scotland: RAMH is organising, facilitating and promoting lots of events during the Mental Health Festival 2017. This year... https… 2 days ago
- The Scottish Mental Health Arts Festival (@MH_arts) is nearly here. Here are 7 picks from the 2017 programme -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Listen to 1st interview in a series with artists & organisers of @talking_gamh run Art of Recovery event -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
This work by https://mindwavesnews.wordpress.com/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: wellbeing
SUMMER time is upon us and its time to serve your way into boosting your mental wellbeing. As soon as the sun starts to shine in Scotland there is a massive flux to the beaches, the jackets stay off and … Continue reading
On Monday 18th March 2013, SRN hosted their fifth national mental health recovery conference in Edinburgh’s Murrayfield Stadium. Around 300 delegates from Scotland and beyond came together for a packed programme of guest speakers, innovative presentations and ‘open space’ discussions; … Continue reading
Total Steps Walked by Inverclyde Globetrotters 203,461,126 Total Miles Walked by Inverclyde Globetrotters 85,814 Miles to Go Till We Reach our 100,000 Mile Target 14,186 Miles to Go Till We’re Home from the Moon 66,455 Number of Likes … Continue reading
One of the many good things about the event run by Scottish Recovery Network was meeting people and hearing what they thought. We asked some people to send us their reflections to add to what we heard on the day. … Continue reading
We started out on a beautiful sunny day, from the very new Heart of Scotstoun Community Centre, at 11 am on Friday 5th August 2011 and come rain, shine, sleet, snow but not ice, we have been walking ever since. … Continue reading
A SENSE of community is a vital tool in helping to create and encourage mental health wellbeing. There are many projects throughout Scotland which encourage service users to engage with others and in doing so, keep informed about mental health … Continue reading