- We’ve moved!
- Big Dreams, Small Steps
- Summer time, tennis and wellbeing
- “Build it and they will come….. and they did”
- Recovery, being part of the community and overcoming stigma
- Scottish Recovery Network: National Gathering
- Globetrotters update – 200 Million Steps and Still Going Strong!
- A strange and puzzling train encounter
- Inspiration and connections – Reflections on the Scottish Recovery Network Event
- Read the report - how energy regulators can support consumers with mental health problems twitter.com/mmhpi/status/9… 1 day ago
- Check out our latest latest film - Why we have to let our children take risks - with@pmusttryharder… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @StudentMindsOrg: How do you find the holiday period? Why not share your experiences to let students know they are not alone? https://t… 1 day ago
- People of Glasgow: does anyone know of an alcohol-free Burns supper? We're looking for a fun night out for our volunteers in January. 4 days ago
- RT @john_overholt: If this collection of hundred-year-old cat memes doesn't take Twitter by storm, then I just don't know who you are anymo… 5 days ago
This work by https://mindwavesnews.wordpress.com/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: technology 4 good
We like learning about what other people are doing. One of the many great things about being a finalist in the Technology 4 Good ‘Community News’ Award and going to the awards ceremony in London was that we got a … Continue reading
I take it as a very positive sign that, within six months of appearing on the internet, the Mind Waves News project was nominated for a national award. The Technology 4 Good awards are relatively new, but they seem to … Continue reading
The Technology 4 Good Awards in London Friday the 6th of July clearly set the future direction for Mindwaves. I came away from this event with a mixture of optimism and trepidation for the future, although we didn’t win in … Continue reading