- We’ve moved!
- Big Dreams, Small Steps
- Summer time, tennis and wellbeing
- “Build it and they will come….. and they did”
- Recovery, being part of the community and overcoming stigma
- Scottish Recovery Network: National Gathering
- Globetrotters update – 200 Million Steps and Still Going Strong!
- A strange and puzzling train encounter
- Inspiration and connections – Reflections on the Scottish Recovery Network Event
- What happens when you start a choir in a forensic psychiatric unit? - ow.ly/5eIE30gEIUm https://t.co/DaJRzItE7m 11 hours ago
- How well do women experience self-directed support? Read the briefing from our friends @ALLIANCEScot - ow.ly/fwoa30gEp6f 15 hours ago
- RT @craftivista: I'm collecting acts of self care for a tiny booklet. It'd be rad if you could participate and/or help spread the word! htt… 1 day ago
- @Mental_Elf Fantastic tune. Love both S7 and Hawtin/Plastikman! 1 day ago
- We misprinted one date of our Digital Skills Workshop. The upcoming dates are 21 Nov, 5 Dec, 12 Dec. Full details o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
This work by https://mindwavesnews.wordpress.com/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Recovery
On Monday 18th March 2013, SRN hosted their fifth national mental health recovery conference in Edinburgh’s Murrayfield Stadium. Around 300 delegates from Scotland and beyond came together for a packed programme of guest speakers, innovative presentations and ‘open space’ discussions; … Continue reading
One of the many good things about the event run by Scottish Recovery Network was meeting people and hearing what they thought. We asked some people to send us their reflections to add to what we heard on the day. … Continue reading
Like other Mindwaves reporters, I went along to this year’s Scottish Recovery Network Gathering at Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh. Now, I’m new to all this. I had no idea what to expect, who I would see, or what would be going … Continue reading
The last time I had been at Murrayfield Stadium, was back in September and I was on my bike. Murrayfield had been the finish point for “Pedal for Scotland” a public cycle event from Glasgow to Edinburgh. This time around, … Continue reading
The Scottish Recovery Network has just produced more materials to promote the message of recovery for people who have mental health problems. They have also published some interesting pieces on the use of compulsory treatment. This is my personal experience … Continue reading
Many businesses and community projects could learn useful lessons from the example of Flourish House. If the public has any conception of what is involved in a clubhouse, it usually is of a drop-in centre where members do as much … Continue reading