- We’ve moved!
- Big Dreams, Small Steps
- Summer time, tennis and wellbeing
- “Build it and they will come….. and they did”
- Recovery, being part of the community and overcoming stigma
- Scottish Recovery Network: National Gathering
- Globetrotters update – 200 Million Steps and Still Going Strong!
- A strange and puzzling train encounter
- Inspiration and connections – Reflections on the Scottish Recovery Network Event
- There is still time to book tickets for our film review workshop in Glasgow tomorrow 10am-1pm. A movie critic from… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 hours ago
- @MumFullofDreams Thank you for the share Amy :) I hope you're well! 13 hours ago
- We all have mental health, so it’s okay to Start Talking about it. #PassTheBadge @seemescotland @abandonshipapparel… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Yep. https://t.co/fQ3mS5lVIu 2 days ago
- RT @mryahbut: Anyone? https://t.co/QFWwbj8K90 2 days ago
This work by https://mindwavesnews.wordpress.com/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: London
How do people with mental health problems get support that works for them and helps them achieve what they want in their lives? Personalisation and Self-directed support are getting talked about more for people with mental health problems. Personalisation is … Continue reading
Reflecting on the events surrounding his attendance of ‘The Technology 4 Good Awards’ in London, Kevin Gallagher wrote this hoping it showed an ear for radio. Night. Hunger drove me out of my hotel room following the Technology 4 Good … Continue reading