- We’ve moved!
- Big Dreams, Small Steps
- Summer time, tennis and wellbeing
- “Build it and they will come….. and they did”
- Recovery, being part of the community and overcoming stigma
- Scottish Recovery Network: National Gathering
- Globetrotters update – 200 Million Steps and Still Going Strong!
- A strange and puzzling train encounter
- Inspiration and connections – Reflections on the Scottish Recovery Network Event
- Listen to #selfmanagement award winner Twimukye of @PovertyAlliance sharing her story ow.ly/ls9s30fO3MP https://t.co/3purBng1RH 8 hours ago
- We interviewed Johnnie from @GalGael_Ent. Listen to his thoughts on art & recovery ow.ly/9jfZ30g0Pxd https://t.co/9WilYzA2na 9 hours ago
- The current Mind Waves theme is Risk. Here are six risks work taking - ow.ly/9rHV30g0M69 https://t.co/80veqjDtPL 1 day ago
- RT @WheresMyBubble: Journal comic. Inktober day 9. #comics #inktober #infj https://t.co/nnJsLm8imB 1 day ago
- Next Thu (26th) is @MH_arts Writing Awards. The theme is reclaim. More info & bookings here -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
This work by https://mindwavesnews.wordpress.com/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: confidence
Reflecting on the events surrounding his attendance of ‘The Technology 4 Good Awards’ in London, Kevin Gallagher wrote this hoping it showed an ear for radio. Night. Hunger drove me out of my hotel room following the Technology 4 Good … Continue reading