Happy 2013 and best wishes from everyone involved in Mind Waves. Thank you to everyone who has supported our journey of discovery in 2012. Just a few stats for you from our year gone by – our committed team of volunteer Community Reporters shared over 50 stories in 2012, and around 75 pictures. Our Mind Waves News site had over 3500 hits, the majority from the UK, as you would expect. But we’re delighted to see interest from further afield as well – we’ve had web visitors from 43 countries around the globe – including Indonesia, Kenya, Sweden, Canada, Brazil, Italy, USA, South Korea and New Zealand. We look forward to further exchanges of news and ideas on positive mental health and wellbeing in the year ahead – stay connected!
- We’ve moved!
- Big Dreams, Small Steps
- Summer time, tennis and wellbeing
- “Build it and they will come….. and they did”
- Recovery, being part of the community and overcoming stigma
- Scottish Recovery Network: National Gathering
- Globetrotters update – 200 Million Steps and Still Going Strong!
- A strange and puzzling train encounter
- Inspiration and connections – Reflections on the Scottish Recovery Network Event
- There is still time to book tickets for our film review workshop in Glasgow tomorrow 10am-1pm. A movie critic from… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 hours ago
- @MumFullofDreams Thank you for the share Amy :) I hope you're well! 13 hours ago
- We all have mental health, so it’s okay to Start Talking about it. #PassTheBadge @seemescotland @abandonshipapparel… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Yep. https://t.co/fQ3mS5lVIu 2 days ago
- RT @mryahbut: Anyone? https://t.co/QFWwbj8K90 2 days ago
This work by https://mindwavesnews.wordpress.com/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.