Mind Waves is an innovative media initiative aimed at developing positive news about mental health and wellbeing. At the heart of the project is a team of Community Reporters, who have been recruited and trained to create news stories on collective activities that promote mental wellbeing. It is focused on the Greater Glasgow and Clyde area of Scotland. On this blog you will find a growing collection of the news stories put together by our Community Reporters team, along with reflections on the experiences of the Community Reporting role and the development of the Mind Waves project. We’re looking for you to play your part too – offer your comments on the news stories, suggest new initiatives that could be featured, and share the stories via your own social networks.
- We’ve moved!
- Big Dreams, Small Steps
- Summer time, tennis and wellbeing
- “Build it and they will come….. and they did”
- Recovery, being part of the community and overcoming stigma
- Scottish Recovery Network: National Gathering
- Globetrotters update – 200 Million Steps and Still Going Strong!
- A strange and puzzling train encounter
- Inspiration and connections – Reflections on the Scottish Recovery Network Event
- Listen to #selfmanagement award winner Twimukye of @PovertyAlliance sharing her story ow.ly/ls9s30fO3MP https://t.co/3purBng1RH 8 hours ago
- We interviewed Johnnie from @GalGael_Ent. Listen to his thoughts on art & recovery ow.ly/9jfZ30g0Pxd https://t.co/9WilYzA2na 10 hours ago
- The current Mind Waves theme is Risk. Here are six risks work taking - ow.ly/9rHV30g0M69 https://t.co/80veqjDtPL 1 day ago
- RT @WheresMyBubble: Journal comic. Inktober day 9. #comics #inktober #infj https://t.co/nnJsLm8imB 1 day ago
- Next Thu (26th) is @MH_arts Writing Awards. The theme is reclaim. More info & bookings here -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
This work by https://mindwavesnews.wordpress.com/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.